Snip and Cut : Team MW2 sur PS3 Index du Forum
Snip and Cut : Team MW2 sur PS3
Team faite pour Snipers professionnels et Bouchers en tout genre (couteau de lancer ou couteau normal) ou pour ceux qui maitrise les deux domaine ! En claire une team qui aime le combat loyal et l'assassinat dans les règles de l'art !

Snip and Cut : Team MW2 sur PS3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Scrap By My Side ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snip and Cut : Team MW2 sur PS3 Index du Forum -> Divers -> Sujet libre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
percelaven

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Scrap By My Side Répondre en citant

Scrap By My Side > bit.ly/1TtHLhY

Reply,,,,Chonc,,,,says:,,,,August,,,,1,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,8:33,,,,am,,,,Throwing,,,,scrap,,,,metal,,,,you,,,,come,,,,across,,,,aside,,,,in,,,,a,,,,storage,,,,bin,,,,is,,,,a,,,,great,,,,idea,,,,if,,,,you,,,,dont,,,,want,,,,to,,,,spend,,,,the,,,,time,,,,and,,,,effort,,,,required,,,,to,,,,go,,,,out,,,,and,,,,find,,,,larger,,,,pieces,,,,of,,,,scrapKeeping,,,it,,,Consistent,,,Just,,,like,,,any,,,other,,,side,,,hustle,,,,it,,,takes,,,consistent,,,work,,,to,,,make,,,consistent,,,money,,,by,,,scrapping.Reply,,Let's,,Talk!,,Share,,Your,,InsightIf,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,make,,,money,,,by,,,selling,,,scrap,,,metals,,,,its,,,all,,,about,,,the,,,weight,,,and,,,accumulating,,,as,,,much,,,metal,,,scrap,,,as,,,you,,,can,,,,he,,,saysWhen,,in,,doubt,,,the,,safest,,method,,would,,be,,to,,ask,,the,,owner,,of,,the,,property,,if,,you,,can,,have,,their,,scrap,,metalClick,,,to,,,join,,,us!,,,Copyright,,,2016,,,ScrapTF,,,,LLC,,,Terms,,,of,,,service,,,,Privacy,,,policy,,,Powered,,,by,,,Steam,,,Trade,,,Offer,,,Close,,,Community,,,Rules,,,Our,,,rules,,,have,,,updated,,,since,,,the,,,last,,,time,,,you,,,used,,,our,,,communityI,,,dont,,,think,,,I,,,would,,,ever,,,want,,,this,,,to,,,be,,,an,,,intentional,,,money,,,making,,,adventure,,,for,,,us,,,thoughMy,,,husband,,,and,,,I,,,will,,,basically,,,pick,,,up,,,various,,,trash,,,on,,,our,,,walks,,,,and,,,if,,,we,,,identify,,,any,,,metal,,,,we,,,just,,,throw,,,it,,,in,,,an,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,way,,,corner,,,of,,,our,,,yardTo,,,,end,,,,things,,,,off,,,,and,,,,get,,,,your,,,,creative,,,,wheels,,,,turning,,,,,here,,,,are,,,,a,,,,few,,,,every,,,,day,,,,items,,,,that,,,,you,,,,should,,,,consider,,,,collecting,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,to,,,,sell,,,,metal,,,,scrap,,,,for,,,,profit:,,,,Pipes,,,,Door,,,,Knobs,,,,Brake,,,,Rotors,,,,Pots,,,,and,,,,Pans,,,,Silverware,,,,Used,,,,Beverage,,,,Cans,,,,Stove,,,,Parts,,,,Aluminum,,,,Foil,,,,T.VIf,,,you,,,think,,,you,,,might,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,make,,,some,,,extra,,,money,,,by,,,selling,,,old,,,metal,,,from,,,your,,,property,,,and,,,items,,,from,,,friends,,,and,,,family,,,,keep,,,reading,,,alongRaffles,,So,,I,,found,,a,,bug,,in,,my,,side,,roomIt,,,could,,,be,,,time,,,consuming,,,pretty,,,quicklyIf,,,,you,,,,see,,,,a,,,,big,,,,bug,,,,in,,,,your,,,,room,,,,,what,,,,do,,,,you,,,,do?,,,,Burn,,,,down,,,,the,,,,house-,,,,it's,,,,the,,,,only,,,,way,,,,to,,,,make,,,,sure.:,,,,13,,,,Crush,,,,it.:,,,,12,,,,Squeal,,,,like,,,,a,,,,little,,,,girl,,,,,hide,,,,behind,,,,someone,,,,,and,,,,beg,,,,them,,,,to,,,,kill,,,,it.:,,,,10,,,,Trap,,,,it,,,,,and,,,,hope,,,,it,,,,dies,,,,of,,,,old,,,,age.:,,,,5,,,,Capture,,,,it,,,,,bugs,,,,are,,,,awesome.:,,,,5,,,,Flee,,,,my,,,,room.:,,,,2,,,,SDDusk,,,,Shadow,,,,Don't,,,,get,,,,excited,,,,,just,,,,using,,,,the,,,,bots,,,,Entries:,,,,299,,,,/,,,,500,,,,Time,,,,Left:,,,,Type:,,,,One,,,,Winner,,,,Winning,,,,Chance:,,,,0.3344%,,,,Tips,,,,on,,,,this,,,,raffle:,,,,0,,,,Raffler's,,,,total,,,,tips:,,,,89,,,,This,,,,raffle,,,,ended,,,,,and,,,,started,,,,The,,best,,technique,,is,,to,,build,,up,,an,,inventory,,,making,,it,,so,,important,,to,,have,,a,,decent,,area,,nearby,,to,,store,,your,,itemsSo,,,,I,,,,found,,,,a,,,,bug,,,,in,,,,my,,,,side,,,,roomAt,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,day,,,its,,,all,,,about,,,prioritizing,,,you,,,time,,,and,,,putting,,,effort,,,into,,,the,,,things,,,that,,,you,,,want,,,and,,,need,,,to,,,do,,,especially,,,in,,,regards,,,to,,,earning,,,moneyDo,,not,,click,,that,,accept,,button,,yet!,,Actually,,read,,them,,before,,doing,,soIt,,was,,a,,super,,creepy,,one,,,good,,thing,,I,,only,,use,,the,,side,,room,,of,,my,,apartment,,for,,storageSince,,I,,dont,,sell,,scrap,,metal,,personally,,but,,I,,know,,a,,few,,people,,who,,do,,,I,,talked,,to,,a,,close,,family,,friend,,whos,,been,,scrapping,,on,,and,,off,,since,,2007,,to,,get,,a,,realistic,,idea,,of,,earning,,potential,,for,,this,,particular,,side,,hustleI,,,am,,,always,,,on,,,a,,,never,,,ending,,,mission,,,to,,,declutter,,,my,,,home,,,and,,,get,,,rid,,,of,,,some,,,of,,,my,,,belongings,,,but,,,I,,,will,,,store,,,a,,,few,,,items,,,from,,,time,,,to,,,time,,,in,,,the,,,hope,,,of,,,selling,,,themIll,,,have,,,to,,,keep,,,that,,,in,,,mindLike,,,,my,,,,family,,,,friend,,,,did,,,,,you,,,,can,,,,reach,,,,out,,,,to,,,,local,,,,businesses,,,,and,,,,restaurants,,,,and,,,,let,,,,them,,,,know,,,,what,,,,you,,,,do,,,,and,,,,advise,,,,them,,,,to,,,,give,,,,you,,,,a,,,,call,,,,when,,,,they,,,,have,,,,scrap,,,,metal,,,,lying,,,,around,,,,that,,,,needs,,,,to,,,,be,,,,taken,,,,awayPeople,,,,will,,,,be,,,,more,,,,than,,,,happy,,,,to,,,,get,,,,rid,,,,of,,,,what,,,,they,,,,believe,,,,is,,,,useless,,,,debrisTypically,,,he,,,earns,,,around,,,$100-300+,,,a,,,weekend,,,but,,,it,,,all,,,depends,,,on,,,the,,,items,,,he,,,finds,,,and,,,how,,,much,,,they,,,weigh403,,,,Forbidden.Join,,,me,,,in,,,my,,,journey,,,of,,,paying,,,off,,,$30,000,,,in,,,debt,,,and,,,cleaning,,,up,,,my,,,financial,,,house,,,along,,,with,,,my,,,cozy,,,apartmentFeatured,,Posts,,Alexa,,Traffic,,Rank,,Return,,to,,top,,of,,pageCopyright,,2016,,,,Balance,,Theme,,on,,Genesis,,Framework,,,,WordPress,,,,Log,,in%d,,,,bloggers,,,,like,,,,this:Hmmm,,You,,didnt,,start,,driving,,without,,studying,,the,,rules,,of,,the,,road,,and,,taking,,drivers,,ed,,(hopefully)?,,Therefore,,,its,,important,,to,,be,,knowledgeable,,about,,what,,youre,,doing,,and,,become,,the,,local,,expert,,in,,your,,areaLoadingPlus,,,,selling,,,your,,,scrap,,,metal,,,helps,,,the,,,environment,,,because,,,the,,,materials,,,get,,,recycled,,,for,,,use,,,againReply,,Hannah,,says:,,July,,30,,,2015,,at,,10:36,,am,,We,,do,,scrapping,,,but,,not,,to,,the,,extent,,that,,guy,,does f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snip and Cut : Team MW2 sur PS3 Index du Forum -> Divers -> Sujet libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006